Okay, this is Taryn. And I had fun today. First I went to pet supermarket to get my mom some cat food and the cashier hit on me!! Mom says that was why he was super nice (because they are never that nice to her. Yay! I'm special). Then I turned in some applications. So now the fun begins. It was a fairly good weather day outside, not too hot, but not too cold. So I took my camera outside to take pictures. There weren't any ticks around so that was a plus. I have to say my favorite picture is of my shadow with my hands behind my head, well actually I ws holding the camera and making it look like I had my hands behind my head. Cool right? Anyways I used 5 rolls of film taking pictures today. I only have one left now :( but I had fun :)
Cool pictures, those were all around the house outside? Pretty woodsy. Ahh the good ole days when I used to be hit on... before pregnancy. HAHA Matt says I always have to take the cars into the shop when they are broken because I am cuter then him. Maybe you should try that too! Maybe you'll get a discount! :)
5 comments:
Yep, shadow pic is pretty sweet!
The shadow pic is my fav too.
They all look like great pics...shadow one is my favorite! :)
Cool pictures, those were all around the house outside? Pretty woodsy. Ahh the good ole days when I used to be hit on... before pregnancy. HAHA Matt says I always have to take the cars into the shop when they are broken because I am cuter then him. Maybe you should try that too! Maybe you'll get a discount! :)
Neat pics T. You are quite the artisit.
Post a Comment