Saturday, January 17, 2009
Not Very Busy
And that's the way I like it! Mike and I ran errands this morning. Then this afternoon we went with Taryn to collect a bunch of applications for her to work on completing to turn in on Monday. Taryn's not busy enough either. Since she decided not to try out for the Spring Musical, she has time for a job. She's dropped off a couple applications here and there but we haven't pursued anything with serious intent. Well, now we're gonna get serious. I figure if she starts now, she'll have a good chance of having a job lined up before summer. Hopefully it won't take that long at all, and she might get hired right away which would be great! She's looking for 1) Location - a mile or so from the house 2) Good atmosphere/environment 3) It's Warm inside. Taryn does not want to be in food prep, or a store unless it's a shoe store or Pier One Imports! Come Monday afternoon, Taryn will be dropping off several applications and hopefully lining up some interviews. Wish her luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish her all the luck! =) She will rock it!!!
Post a Comment