Bagels, paint decisions, and toss in a little football, a night out, and from reading the previous posts, you'll know that was how our anniversary weekend was spent! But seeing is believing, so here goes!
Everything Onion Bagel with Salt Bagel front and center
where it belongs...just look at all that salt! 
From samples to gallons
They say the grass is greener on the other side but what greener side do we prefer? The darker one on the right - Ryegrass.
there are actually both colors of green on
this corner, and you can't even tell.
and on the right is Lea Green
And here's where our real problems began...
can you see the tiny smidge of Copper Penny at the top, under the Autumn Sun we tried after Coppy Penny was a big kathunk?
We couldn't tell if it was the olive green background, the new green for the living room or what, but the orange is not working no matter what we tried. So we stopped trying.
And here's where our real problems began...can you see the tiny smidge of Copper Penny at the top, under the Autumn Sun we tried after Coppy Penny was a big kathunk?
We couldn't tell if it was the olive green background, the new green for the living room or what, but the orange is not working no matter what we tried. So we stopped trying.Here's the Burnt Umber. Or is it called Brown Umber? I am getting confused.
the funky flooring challange. You can see the Umber in the background that we
painted on top of.





5 comments:
I am excited to see teh changes too.
Now for Will and I's 3rd aniversery I spent it slaving away hauling tree branches to the dump with my mom. It was way romantic.
It's not even my house nor is Kristin asking "What do you think of the colors?", but I still have a pretty dumb blank look on my face right now.
What? For Matt and I's first anny we went to Guatemala and for our second we were in the Carribean... I wonder where our third will take us? Matt and I were looking at the paint choices, Matt wants to paint our house but I am not really wanting too... but now we know what all of your colors look like, a little Ryegrass here (brown) or burnt umber here... ha ha :) Good luck with the choosing and the painters!
I love the colors...very rich and warm. :)
Wow the colors look great and that's from a self confessed color-phobe. Our paint has been on the walls for nearly 15 years (in the majority of the house) and boy does it need to be redone but that's so not in the cards right now. Can't wait to see the finished pictures.
Post a Comment