Gib is fun to be around. He casually drops these remarks and one-liners that are really humorous. Since I'm still smiling about the one from this morning, I figured you ought to enjoy it too.
It was the 3rd day in a row I spent with my son huddled over a mirror at the kitchen table while he tried to get his contacts in. After he finally got the second lens in he goes,
"I feel like such a girl. I have to get up early and spend 20 minutes in front of a mirror. Geez"
I think I will go out and buy him a much nicer mirror to use now. It's the least I can do.
P.S. Gib gets better every day with those contacts, but we are both speculating about 30 day lenses at this point.
2 comments:
Don't forget to tell him how pretty his eyes look. He'll like that.
Oh Will!
I am pretty impressed that it only takes him 20 minutes to get them in. I think it would take me much longer.
Post a Comment