Thursday, March 5, 2009

There's a Frog in My Throat

Uck. I am coming down with something. I don't have time for this!!!

We are already down teachers at preschool today; tomorrow is the rescheduled field trip that I am chaperoning to Andrew Jackson's house at The Hermitage with Mariah's 5th grade class - which may be my last field trip ever so it's got to be fun! And Saturday, I hoped to torture myself with Gib on another early morning hike; and on Monday, two of my friends and I put out an invitation in the ward bulletin to our annual memorial luncheon for mothers who have lost babies (miscarriage, stillborn or live birth).

And by the way, the predicted forecast for Saturday? 72 and sunny. Then chance of rain from Sunday to Thursday and it clears up again. Pray harder people!!! Taryn and her soccer team need the rain!

2 comments:

Holly said...

It snowed hee last night. Thankfully it did not stick around us, not sureabout the rest of the State. I hope you feel better soon and that you have a good time on your field trip! :)

Mickie and Matt said...

Rain for you, Sun for me, Rain for you, Sun for me... Got it. Don't get "the beast" it's nasty!