Remember "The Year That Never Was" soccer season last year? It rained out every Saturday like 6 times in a row and the season was a wash...hahaha.
Well, Taryn needs a repeat! We need four Saturday's of rain or she will miss her first four games because of the ACT classes. We did not have the soccer schedule when we signed up for the prep class, and likely couldn't have done anything other than not play this season, but I hate to do this to her team. So pray, sing, put your hands together now - "Rain, Baby, Rain!!! C'mon, join in, you know you want to, "Rain, Baby, Rain!"
4 comments:
You are too funny! If that happened with us...we would have to play all the games in a cramped time. I am praying rain for ya! ;)
I'm shaking my hips in my chair and singing "Poooooour some raaaain on me!" right now . . .
Wait, wait, wait! I meant on you, on you - oh darn . . . the hips don't lie . . .
Ok I am thinking all rain songs... I'm singing in the rain, Rain (snow) is falling on the ground, blame it on the rain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrL9MV6jSk
Post a Comment