Wondering why only half of his face works? Here's the story: It's hard to tell in the video, but trust me, if you look closely you can see one side of his face is incapable of movement. Very disturbing.
HA That is so funny Mike. Your poor face! Matt makes fun of me when I have to get all numb like that too but never takes a picture or puts me on VIDEO!
4 comments:
Guess what my new background picture is on the computer???
I will tell all visitors that is MY brother!!!
Well, it's been several hours. I wonder if Elephant Man looks is gone yet so I can go to bed.
That is too funny! Your face half smiling...I can't stop giggling! :)
HA That is so funny Mike. Your poor face! Matt makes fun of me when I have to get all numb like that too but never takes a picture or puts me on VIDEO!
Post a Comment