I simply have to put up a blog today:
- just because I can't stand to look at Mike's Elephant Man Face in the one from yesterday!
- just because I gotta tell you about a Minor Miracle! I am NO LONGER drinking diet coke! I know!!!! I gave it up for Lent, and quite possibly beyond. I am not completely caffeine free however, as I discovered Crystal Light comes enhanced. I have several boxes of varying degrees of caffeine from Zero to Holy Smack!!! I do cut off the good stuff at 3pm though in case you were wondering.
- just because it's better than playing on Webkinz. I had to do a little (ahem) research and am having a hard time not going back to check on my little furry friends to make sure they are still smiling. They had been sorely neglected and were all sad and hungry when I found them. It was pitiful and the mommy in me just couldn't stand it! I played games for an undisclosed amount of time to earn the Kinzcash to feed the poor babies. You see, my preschool is having a silent auction fundraiser and we teachers were encouraged to donate "teacher time" that could be up for bids. For example, a teacher will be bringing cookies & milk and reading a bedtime story to the winning bid family. I am doing a day called Webkinz Camp from 10 am to 2 pm for 15 kids. Two other teachers are helping me. It will be like Mariah's birthday party last year only for 4-6 yr olds. The fundraiser committee decided to sell my donation at $50 a head! I would have charged less; I sure hope all 15 spots get filled! It will be alot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment