Sunday, May 8, 2011

Taryn's Rolla Pics

All of these pictures were taken by Taryn at a local park in Rolla. It was after a big snow storm, and the lake in the pictures is frozen over. Here are a few of some of the favorites.

The tiny snowman Taryn made. Isn't it cute?


This is Taryn's boyfriend Tim. He refused to smile for the camera



There's a smile, but he still wouldnt look at the camera.





This was Indy's favorite picture out of all of them








Here's a good picture of the forzen over lake.





Tim and Taryn's shadow.



They are really pretty pictures aren't they? Taryn hopes everyone likes them as much as she does.















4 comments:

Kristin said...

I like the snowman pic the best :)

Mickie and Matt said...

Those are lovely! I don't have an eye for photography so I really appreciate those who do. Such a gift!

Kay said...

Yep, good pictures! But I did miss all the children playing in the first one. Go back and take one in the Summer, Fall, and Spring too. I'd love to see the contrasting seasons. Just a thought!?

Suzanne said...

I'm with Kristin. I liked the little snowman the best... haha.