Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mariah's Blog: Milk Carton Cat

This is the cat we found today that we think may need a warm place until we find his owners. We took him to our vet but he isn't microchipped. Everyone should get their pets microchipped!

Mom and I have been arguing over what to call him until we find his family. I liked Oreo, but Mom hated it. Then I came up with Domino. Mom liked it but then she wanted Murdoch. Does he look like a Murdoch to you?!

Mom says take note of the "M" milk-stache....
We keep trying to guess what his family might have named him
When we called "Mickey Mouse" he ran to mom, but then he didn't the 2nd time.

"C'mon, Play with me!"

He loved it and demanded Belly Time.
He meows alot when I am visiting him. He looks out the window. I wonder if he lives across the golf course. I think we should look over in those neighborhoods tomorrow for Lost Cat signs and put up Found Kitty signs. After all, Dad says NO!!! And that he's not cute. How horrible!!!
Mom says we need "M" names to try on him... she thinks we're onto something there.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Who likes McKitty? Its for Milk Carton Kitty

Kay said...

Call it Mikey, then maybe some one will like it!!?? hahaha

Will said...

Mysterio, but I like McKitty!

Mickie and Matt said...

MIKEY? Yes I like that one (hey I'm someone) HAHA I bet Riah doesn't get that though mom...

P.S. Sweet deal on the SAT scores! I don't even remember what I got but I bet those scores are better... maybe not I don't know but that's awesome they are preparing now and getting ahead of the game!

Holly said...

McKitty is cute! That's how we ended up with Kitty. Seriously, I'm with Mike...with the dogs in the house because of the weather...I couldn't handle any more animals. :oP