Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Pictures II

As we continued our tradition of each family member taking turns going to the Christmas tree and choosing two other family members gifts to give to them, Chino took a brief break in the festivities to watch the snowflakes through the window, through the hole in the chair. He's a complex cat.

Gib got a watch from Mariah.
Now they will know when to run for the bus without pulling out cell phones.
Chrissie trying on the robe from Taryn

Indy was making fun of someone's unique wrapping job.
Yeah, OK, it was MY wrapping job. But she was there when I did it!

Chino sees the world through a blue Christmas fog. He had a little too much catnip.
Chrissie rocking the Chemo Cap look.


We like to put these two together for obvious reasons and just WATCH.
Inside joke. It's been getting alot of mileage.
Gib's gift to Mariah. You need to enlarge this one and read what he wrote.
I was there when he wrapped it. Pink duct tape and much laughter. Ah, good times.
Mr. Picture Taker finally let go of the camera long enough for me to get one of him
Chino got a box with room to spare. He'll probably return it for a smaller one.
You know how cats are.
Mariah got a jewelry box from Indy.
You'd think this picture is of me and Indy....

but no, it's really of Chino. Again.
He was trying to help open the present.
Taryn was sooo excited to get these rain boots! Size 6.
When I see her shoes in the laundry room I think there's a kid in my house again.
The last gift had been opened. It's all over except the clean up party!
Time for Mario!

And Deer Watching
And trying on all your clothes... at once

Mariah trying out a new outfit for 2011

3 comments:

Will said...

Loved the post and pics. Totally wish we got to see y'all more often!

Holly said...

Great pics. I love hearing about how everyone does Xmas morning.

Chrissie said...

Definitely.

Besides the origins of Beetch, one of my favorite recollections now is when I think about you going "WHAT?!" when I asked you if you were going to spell it, would it have a T or not. Like would it be a Beech as in the tree, or Beetch... and you said it had to have the T. Then Will's comment on fb... LOLLOL. (Will, that is why we are all laughing, just so you know. They don't get that we Above Average Joes need to know these things).