Thursday, November 4, 2010

Off to the Feast

I am ready 10 minutes before Mike's deadline to leave for Macon! Amazing, huh? We are spending the weekend with Indie to join her for the Feast of Roses - an annual event with her sorority for the new sisters and their parents to welcome them to Alpha Gamma Delta. Unfortunately Gib and Mariah couldn't join us as they would have to miss too much school. Luckily though, Grammy is here to oversee the rest of their candy consumption... or as the case may be for Mariah, the candy clean up.

I think Taryn's college friends should have a celebration dinner for their Humans vs. Zombies war. They could invite their relatives for a Family Feast....question is, who/what would be the main dish?! I wonder if Taryn is still human as of this writing? She is having the time of her life there at MS & T, that's for sure.

Yesterday, the demo crew tore out the old deck. I thought for sure they would find bones and such from the carcasses of rabbits, squirrels or other little rodents from the cats or raccoons or even skunks that have probably resided under there. Or even better, a really cool long snake skin. No such luck. Or, Grammy just didn't see it and the crew removed it. Bummer. I wish I could have been there watching or ask them in my broken Spanish if there had been any dead animals under there. Sure, they would have thought I was crazy, but it's not like they're the only ones who do, right?!

Ok, two minutes until we hit the road! Pictures and updates to follow...

3 comments:

Kay said...

Have fun! Drive safe!

Taryn said...

yes i am still human. i have lasted longer than all of my friends. haha. they all thought i was gonna be the first one to go.

Holly said...

FUN! :o)