Today is Election Day. YAY! No school for any of us! So Grammy elected to put us to work. Tomorrow is her birthday, and for her birthday.... The backyard will be DEMO'D! And the backyard project will begin! Sounds good to us.
Today Gib, Grammy and I cleared off the deck of all the potted plants and stuff. This is what it looked like after HOURS of work, work, work.....

I definitely wanted to save my Patio Pot Plant and found a nice spot for it!

The rest we pitched by the sidewalk

Let the transplanting begin... anything in the way of demolition had to be moved

This Hearts A-Burstin' was most important to Grammy
Psst.... scroll down and see how tenderly we treated it. She'll never know.

The Rose of Sharon - A Big Q of whether or not it makes it.
Gib and I didn't put too much effort into its rootball... we were having too much fun.
Looks good though. Today.

Grammy heading inside after a long morning's work
Here's some of the things SHE DIDN'T SEE.....
They are both Zoom Worthy.
Me & Gib still goofing around at that Rose of Sharon rootball
we liked watching the dirt fly more than we should have. We think you will too.

Gib's bustin a gut tossing that Heart's a Burstin' around before we planted it. Too bad you couldn't hear him going "nwaaaaaaa"
5 comments:
I'm probably the only one wondering where the feline fans were.
No, we noticed that too! They were busy chasing each other all over the yard. :)
What? I was having a hard time getting past the NO SCHOOL ON Election Day?
You weren't handling that lovely bush with care? Oh sure you were!
You could send Gib to my house...I have 45 trees still in pots that need to be planted. They've been that way since JUNE!!!
That was sweet of you to help your Mom...I am soooo not a gradener. Eric would have been in heaven...
Post a Comment