Friday, June 6, 2008

Seagull Sand Castle Photos

Here are the photos to go with
the seagull story of Vacation Day 7
(I wanted to title it Seagull Syrup, but resisted...sort of)



In The Beginning....



With nothing but a frisbee, a sand bucket and a 2" shovel.....



And alot of drive.....



Attention to Detail....



Endurance....



Patience....



You will find.....



If you build it....



And put bbq chips in it...



They will come....



And drink water....



And then fly home leaving your sand castle
of junk food standing undisturbed
so soggy pretzels, chips & crackers
greet the beachgoers of tomorrow.

7 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

chrissie that is a beautiful photo progression! Attention to deatail was my favorite I would say. Good job indy even though "Seagulls are stupid" Maybe they just were conscious of thier figures and didnt want the BBQ chips.

Kristin said...

Ahh Poor Indy...

Will said...

Well, my imagination for the Invasion of the Gulls was pretty good. Too bad reality didn't meet expecations.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

I like "Seagull Syrup."

Goodness, all that work...for those stupid seagulls!

Kay said...

Comment nothing to do about your post....

It's funny that Chrissie tells Mike he needs to leave comments when he reads blogs. I guess everyone just needs to blog about stocks, trades and the market, then Mike will post not one, two, but three comments!!! Goodness, that struck me as funny!!

Side note~ I actually sat through the the 30 minutes of video on the web-site, it looks intriguing. I really should figure out what's going on, because we just let some guy manage the little bit we have in funds and who knows if he's doing a good job.

Holly said...

I'm with Steph...NICE! :)