Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shoulder Surgery

Chrissie had her surgery on Monday to remove calcium from her shoulder and to smooth out the rotator cuff. She had no complications and only 3 small incisions. She has had some good pain meds and says the pain from the surgery is less than the pain from the tendonitis before the surgery. She began her physical therapy today.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, I am glad it went well. I was going to call, but thought I would be bugging her. YAY for pain meds! :P

Anonymous said...

Okay first, I loved the pic of Chrissie peaking over her glasses at the track! And how did my horse Mutakinmove do?

Second, Gib will have his Eagle way before he's 16 at this rate! QWe still need to do an Eagle Court of Honor for Colton, he got his last year.

And last, I love that we have great pain meds these days. The kids think it's funny when I tell them the only thing available for a headache when I was little was Asprin. Hope Chrissie get's back to bench pressing 200 lbs soon! ;)

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Hope Chrissie is feeling well soon. Our insurance with the new job kicks in Feb. 1st and between Art knee and shoulder I am waiting to see what kind of surgery we have coming up! Hope her recovery is a smooth one!

Trish Griffee said...

surgery?...not fun. I haven't had too many but if Michael has to have one more I'm just going to shoot him like a lame horse:)

Holly said...

Okay...how's the shoulder? Is it starting to feel better? I hsure hope so... :)