Spring Break starts this afternoon for Taryn and I! :))
We leave after she takes her last test after school today. We will drive to Mobile, AL and stay with Mike's aunt Diane and uncle Lonnie. We are going to spend some time with them after the cruise too and are looking forward to that...heard there is a good outlet and my boss is somewhere near there staying at Orange beach, so we might swing over and say hi!
Taryn got permission to miss an extra day of school, but she has to take like 3 tests today that all the teachers are giving tomorrow on the official last day of school before spring break. I'm actually surprised they gave her the excused absence. Must be because they love her so much! I hope we can be on the road by 4 pm, which will put us in Mobile sometime around 11 pm depending on traffic. There are alot of people headed that way, I am hoping to be in front of the pack.
I spent the better part of my morning looking for my stupid pair of lake Crocs. I have no idea where they are. I last saw them in August. I thought I knew exactly where they were (in the laundry room closet) or with all my summer shoes in my closet but NOOOO. I also have no idea if we will need them for the swim with the dolphin adventure in Cozumel but I wanted to be prepared. If I can't find them in the half an hour I have after school today, I will have to take a stupid pair of water socks and hope we can just do the dolphin thing barefoot. Argh!
Well, I have no time. I have to leave for preschool soon. I am dyeing Easter eggs today with the munchkins so I'm not wearing anything I'm fond of. I'm thinking Tye-Dye...it'll blend that way. Can't wait for tomorrow when we board the Carnival Fantasy!
2 comments:
YES! That is so exciting you two will be off today!
Dying Easter Eggs with little ones sounds like quite the adventure in itself, I wouls wear anything I was fond of either!
Matt would be SO on board for swimming with the dolphins... Have FUN!
HAVE A BLAST! TAKE PICS! FUN! :D
Post a Comment