Monday, January 25, 2010

Miss Perfect

Hey everybody, It's Mariah. I am going to show you pictures and videos of the Miss Perfect Contest done by the guys in my class.
Guys modeling their dresses
Rosie (aka Russ) not ready for the picture being taken


Me, Sarah, and Andrea's group. Left to right: Jacob, Zach, and Jack


Kieren having a bit too much fun being a girl.



This is my homeroom doing our final Miss Perfect contest.

5 comments:

Kay said...

Man, so hoping to see the leopard print dress on some one...:)

Chrissie said...

Unfortunately it didnt fit anone.:(
~Mariah

Holly said...

I do love the polka dot dress! :) Too cute...looked like fun!

Kristin said...

That poor asian kid. He doesn't look to happy about being in a dress.

And I am just going to say it... You have a weird teacher for assigning guys to wear dresses!

Mickie and Matt said...

Nice pictures! Keep those around for later... Maybe put them up at your 12th grade graduation :)