Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feather in My Cap

On the way to work yesterday, a co-worker who drives her daughter and a friend's child both to preschool with her so they can go to Pre-K overheard them playing pretend school in the backseat. She heard her daughter say to the other girl:

"Let's play school. Let's be Ms. Chrissie and Ms. Lyneve. I'LL be Ms. Chrissie and you be Ms. Lyneve" and they had some folders and pencils and were pretending to write things down.

I thought that was hilarious. In that class we often put a sentence or two in their calendar which is in their folder about their day, so they do see us writing in it sometimes. :)

5 comments:

Holly said...

AH, she loves you! :) That's neat!

Kristin said...

Hey First Favorite!

Mickie and Matt said...

Precious, little kids are so fun aren't they? I am sure you know that considering your choice of employoment!

Kay said...

A celeb among preschooler! Totally cool!

Trish Griffee said...

Kids are so cute!