No details yet, but Indy just got a call from her admissions counselor at Mercer University and they are offering her a full ride Presidential Scholarship!!!! Indy won the scholarship competition!!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!
Yahoo!!!!!
Indy asked how many students the scholarship was offered to and the admissions counselor didn't know exactly but she said it was very rare and very prestigious. I'm thinking a couple students a year. At $35,000 a year they can't give it away like candy. We are so excited for Indy and so stinkin' proud of her! Mike and I are taking her out to Carraba's for a celebratory dinner.
7 comments:
WOOHOOOOOOO! Congratulations!!!! DOn't waste it:)
WOW WOW WOW!!!! Indy, I know that right now it may not mean to much, but paying for TWO college tuition's, that is AMAZING!!! Congrats babe, we share your parents pride and excitement!
GO INDY! :)
Carraba's? Indy should be taken out to dinner on the moon!!!
Way to go! A lot of hard work pays off!
Way to go Indy. I know you'll take full advantage of this amazing opportunity.
And can I just say way to go mom for all your hard work ;-) The two of you are a great team.
Great Job Indy and Chrissie. You guys are a wonderful team.
YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Post a Comment