Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be Mine

Here's Mariah's Valentine box creation. It is one of those priceless moments in life because you realize this will probably be the last one she makes. Remember the days when you filled out a valentine for each kid in your class and made a box for all of your valentines to go in? 5th grade is the last year the kids get to do that and Mariah made a beautiful box to mark the occasion.








But you're never too old to be a kid, as I proved when I bought Mike some 3D valentines with Shamu on them. We met while working at Sea World, so I just had to get them. He is still finding them in the nifty hiding places I stashed them in. And I also bought some very cool 3D valentines that turn caterpillars into butterflies, teddy bears into ducks, etc., for preschool kids. And candy bracelets. Yup, you are never too old to be a kid! I didn't get to make a box though.



2 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Ohhhh I want to make a box, but sad to say I don't think my husband would even put anything in there. I always want to buy those little kid valentines and mail them to all my friend and family wouldnt that be fun??

Kristin said...

Can I just say I love the box. Very crafty.