It was a close thing for awhile there when we didn't have internet/cable for a few days! But now it's been up and running since last night and I am almost caught up with everything I had to put off - you know, emailing, searching for stuff, Christmas shopping, etc. It is amazing how much of your life you conduct via internet and email.
My Visiting Teaching partner had the unfortunate experience of stopping by mere minutes after I spotted the cable truck down the street. I ran inside, saw my online lights were green and connected to the Internet as fast as I could. It was up and down a couple times that first few minutes and I'm afraid I was a bit like a addict, yelling at the machine, the idiots down the street who weren't fixing it fast enough, because I could see my fix but not quite get to it long enough to take care of the important things...like see if I was beating Mike at Fantasy Football and register for some shopping coupons that I had to do that day or lose out. I think I looked at her for about 30 seconds, maybe twice, said "that's nice" when she suggested we have a get together for the Christmas Devotional at her house with our Visiting Teaching ladies. She wanted to know if we were really disappointed about the Titans loss, as I was all, "whatever, it happens". I think I really need to call her and explain my distractedness.
I still haven't caught up on all ya'll's blogs. Today was the first day of Thanksgiving Break aka sleeping in and dr appt's. I wrapped up some more emails and that was it. But NOW.....I BLOG!!
5 comments:
EEEWWW, I hate when my internet goes down! It is ture...how much wee use it! I am happy you are back! :)
I was wondering where you were. Glad to see you back. I know I hate to live with out my computer. I about died when our old one broke. 5 Days with out the internet. Thank goodness Will's work gives him a laptop. I wasn't compleatly with out.
Welcome back! We missed you.
Ahhh...I understand the problem!! Glad to have you back!
I am so glad to know that you are alive:)
Post a Comment