Sunday, November 16, 2008

In Training



Indy is now training to be a server. She'll be on her own soon. We won't be seeing much of her this upcoming week as she will be at the restaurant just about every day. Don't you just love the outfit?! She is getting teased mercilessly because the apron is waaay too long for her. We haven't had time yet to hem the extra pair of work pants we just bought. And I'd like to see if there's a way to hem the apron without it looking like we did because it has to be reversible and it can't be obvious you altered it. Indy doesn't think we can because everyone has to look the same, but c'mon, isn't there something glaringly WRONG when one server's apron is practically floor length and the others aren't?!

I've been waiting forever for Mike to take me out on a date night, and I know just the place I wanna go!!! (Hint! Hint!) Then we'll go again when my Grandpa comes to town, and when Mike has a birthday, and when the company picks up the tab for a Christmas dinner, maybe New Year's Eve...I'm gonna work my way through the new Red Lobster menu with the cutest, smartest, funniest, nicest, most talented server ever!

8 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

MMMMM all the biscuits! Wait is that how you spell biscuit? Anyways those are so yummy. I'll go with you anytime i'm in town :)

Holly said...

CONGRATS INDY! :)

Will said...

Gosh, Mom - that's how kids wear it nowadays. Everything's low, low, low, low.

Kristin said...

Just make sure you are the one helping your table. Our waitress was never around last time we went out.

Kay said...

Hey, What's up? Nary a peep in almost a week! You guys doing okay?

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Tell Indy to be grateful that those are the outfits now. Art and I had to wear the stupid fish shirts. Nothing makes you feel cuter than a fish shirt:)

Linda said...

Chrissie.... Chrissie... where are you?

Will said...

Don't knock it Steph, apparently it netted you the perfect mate!