Sunday, December 16, 2007

Science Project

Chrissie got an "A" on her 7th grade science project!! Gib got a 102 out of 100 on his!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha-Ha-Ha Mike...very funny! Gib worked on it too! He chose the material, cut out the shapes and glued it all on...with a little help. I'll admit the labels were all me, but Gib did the rest! It was a collaberative effort! I was rather proud of OUR A+ though! And the teacher said nobody had ever made a cell with shish kabob labels coordinating with their cell parts out of quilting material before (Thanks Grammy for letting us raid your stash!) That got us the extra 2 bonus points!

Anonymous said...

I loved most of those projects I got to "help" out with. It was the ones that were due the next morning that didn't excite me much. Anyway, great job on both parts!

Holly said...

Okay, what I want to know is when is Aunt Chrissie coming out to help her nephew with his. It's due at the end of January! ;) VERY NICE!

Kristin said...

Oh man, I can't wait to "help out" my kids with projects. Sigh.