Santa has come and gone and we all had a Merry Christmas!
Here are a few pictures from the day...
Here are a few pictures from the day...
Christmas Eve and all through the house

Mariah's new IPod
Gib's new Backpack
Taryn's new Camera
Indy's new Electric Guitar
(and BFF Joe with his new Camera)
The Reindeer came back for an afternoon visit





8 comments:
Looks like you all had a great Christmas. And your new house in beautiful!
Love the Christmas/Anniversary before and after shots!
Looks like everyone had a great day!!
Uh... I left a message. What happened to it? :P
I loved all the pics! And the reindeer came back to your house? Cool!
The Christmas decor was awesome, right out of a movie.
Kay
Your house is beautiful! Looks like you all had a great Christmas:)
Merry Christmas Ringo and family. Wonderful blog. House looks wonderful.
So the Titans made it in...I see!Good Luck!
What has been going on with you? Glad the girls liked the shirts and earings. :)
Post a Comment