Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Recovery Complete

Indy took a full two weeks to recover from her tonsilectomy. She returned to school on Monday the 19th. I think her voice has changed slightly. She insists that it is back to normal. She is now working on getting back up to speed on her school work. She did some while she was home, but still has some exams to complete. I found it great to have her around the house for the full two weeks. It gave Chrissie and I an opportunity to talk and be with her more than her usual school, social, and work schedule permits. The one drawback to the whole scenario, is that I had to get up and drive Taryn to seminary each morning. Chrissie's drawback was that she had to get up 2 or 3 times a night to administer the "narcotic" pain medication. Isn't it wonderful to have modern medicine make life a little easier after these type of surgeries.

3 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I am so glad the Indy has recovered! Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. We wish you oculd have been here with us:)

Holly said...

I am so happy to hear she is completely recovered! I am starting to feel that longing to spend more time with Con. I am glad you had 2 weeks with her. :)

Anonymous said...

Intersting... I never thought about a voice change. That's actually kinda cool. Glad she's back to full strength.