Chrissie's mom has had difficulty with her feet and a couple of months ago she ruptured a tendon in her foot. Well on the 24th she went under the knife. The Dr. cut out some of the tendon and re-attached the remaining to the other tendon. This same procedure has already been done earlier on her other foot, so now she effectively has one tendon in each foot. She has been confined to a wheelchair for the next four weeks, she is not allowed to put any weight on the casted foot.
2 comments:
Wahoo!! You're blogging!! I'm so happy. It's nice to just click in and see what's up. Thanks.
Sounds like a bunch of surgeries in the fam lately. I hope everyone has as speedy a recovery as possible!
And I never got that family picture with the blue shirts? Can I get one for my wall? 5x7 Maybe I can print it off the blog. I'll try.
That stinks! I hope she recovers quickly...it is never fun to be confined to a wheel chair. Our prayers are with her. :)
Post a Comment