Friday, November 2, 2007

Catchup - Scouts

Two weeks ago, Gib started a class on the Environmental Science Merit Badge. This is one of the tougher Eagle required badges. He has completed the two class sessions, has a bit of homework, and then will meet with MB counselor for sign off. The wreath sales campaign comes to end this Tuesday the 6th. So far I have had approx 175 orders turned in. We have ordered 750 so I hope most of the boys have just planned to turn everything in on the last day. I know of one boy who indicates he has sold about 90. Lets hope it all works out in the end. District Camporee coming up on November 9-11 that Gib and I will attend and then also on the 11th Gib has signed up for the Horsemanship MB.

Mariah joined girl scouts this year and is very much enjoying it. She had her first girl scout campout the weekend of October 19. She indicated it was a great time.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Connor is in Scouts as well, but he doesn't get to go as often during soccer season. :(