Monday, October 1, 2007

And so it begins....

I thought I would start this blog as a way to begin a sort of history as well as maintain a thread of current events. This is mainly for my family and therefore is not published or advertised, but can be accessed on the internet by anyone with the right url. I have never considered myself a very talented writer, that honor belongs to my wife. It is a struggle for me to put my thoughts into words, but I will make the attempt. As a beginning, I was born in Kentucky some 40 years ago, but did not stay there long. Short enough that I have no memories of it. My earliest memory is Marie, my natural mother, and I boarding an airplane (she called it the redeye) destined, I think, to L.A. As it turns out, my parents divorced sometime around my first year and my brothers, Ron and Carl, and I lived with Marie in California.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am sooo happy you are blogging. I have missed reading about you and your family. I love you and only wish the best for all of you.