Friday, June 7, 2013

Something You Don't See Everyday

Every now and then, regardless of age, the inner child comes out.....
 
I was sitting here trying to decide how blog about this photo, when MY inner child-care worker came out! You know the song This is a Song About Colors?  Well, now it's stuck in my head - only it goes a little something like this:
 
This is a blog about
TARYN! TARYN! 
See her in the pic below?
She's in a box with another on top
Why.... I just don't know.
 
If you'd like the song to be stuck in your head for hours, check it out on youtube.... you'll totally thank me. It's almost as fun as sitting in a box fort!!
 
So I asked Taryn what else was new.....
 
 
Her co-ra is Austin and he's pretty legit.  They watch a lot of movies together.
Her residents are Brazilian - she is learning to enjoy being hugged and kissed
on the cheek every time they see her. 
And she has started running every morning.

She said that was about it......


Oh, yeah, AND STUDYING!!!! She forgot that, but I know she's working hard.
Good thing this resident assistant gig comes with a box and a meal plan.

No comments: