Well in keeping with the accidental blogging theme created, today was Terrible Tuesday in alot of ways:
- Taryn is Totally Sick. Really sick. Hopefully she only has the totally terrible rotten stomach virus going around campus, but I did get a call from her and the school nurse that she is on...appendicitis watch. She missed an exam today and has finals next week. Her ECON prof said she can make up today's exam next Thursday. Pray, pray, pray for T that she recovers her good health SOON and that it is not her appendix!!
- It's Totally Freezing here! After dinner tonight, Gib, Riah & I went outside to move some cement and gravel ditched beyond the creek. We never used to see it until Tree Guy came and cleared the place out. It was an eyesore. The dumpster will be leaving soon and Grammy wanted the debris gone. We all got frozen fingers. Gib had a nice little song going there about how he couldn't feel his fingers while we worked. I was the only one with gloves and they were just my driving gloves. We all needed to thaw afterwards.
- Today was a Total Bummer because I had to return to real life. No more sick pass for me. Back to the 6 days a week grind. But I am feeling a tad better. The antibiotics are kicking in. Tomorrow I gotta pull a double shift though. Ugh. Actually I'm gonna call it a triple because I am subbing in a pre-K class, so that counts as a double, and then working at CWC afterwards. Not looking forward to it much. I only have to make phone calls at CWC but I may not have much of a voice and zero energy. I will turn in early again tonight and hope extra sleep helps.
Well, all in all, there was nothing TOO terrible about today, except Poor Taryn.... but hopefully she is feeling better by Wacky Wednesday. I mean, who doesn't right?!
1 comment:
I will keep T in my prayers! Here's hoping she doesn't have anything too serious!
Post a Comment