But, for now, it has to feel GRRRREEEAAT!!! I went to her high school today to pick up meds we had on hand at the nurse's office and thought of my girls and the years they spent there. It's the end of an era at that school for our family. I think of how they must feel to know it's the last time they will walk the halls. It is such a small school compared to Gib's, so it's weird to see the differences our kids experience.
Taryn has to go back tomorrow for Senior breakfast and everybody gets on a bus to go to rehearsal of the graduation which will be held at....hello? 9 am on Saturday?!?! Who was the that genius planned that?! And of course it's back at the ever popular venue of the Agricultural Center and, you guessed it.... The Rodeo is in town!!! So, the only question in my mind is:
- Does the early start time reflect a phenomenon I am not aware of in the matter of accumulation of odor rising during the day; therefore, an earlier start time of say 9 am is in fact preferable to the later graduation stink bomb time of last year in the evening?
- Does the rodeo have a matinee and are we going to conveniently have front and center seats to a stampede when the hats go flying?! Now that'd be cool!!!! Run Taryn! Run!
2 comments:
Ha I remember that with Indie... well Congrats to Taryn! Hopefully graduation isnt as stinky this year.
Tip: Have Taryn write thank you notes and bake cookies for 3 or 4 of her favorite teachers through the years. That is, if she isn't too busy. Suzanne and I did it for our 1st grade, 5th and 6th grade, 8th grade and 10th grade teachers. They love love LOVED seeing us right before graduation!
CONGRATS, T! I m still laughing at your observation Chrissie. :P Mick, that's a great idea...C may do it this year...since he's FINALLY leaving JHS!
Post a Comment