I knew it was there, but even I'm surprised by how THERE it really is!!! Yesterday I got the last of the brunette cut off. I am back to a very short cut, but now I can grow it and see what a little length looks like on this silver head of mine. It's kinda interesting.....
5 comments:
Silver is right! I wonder what MY moms hair would look like all natural... hmmm probably a little more ROGUE like from XMen.
Hold long ya growing it? If it were me it would take about a YEAR to cover my ears... my hair is so slow growing.
I am excited to see what you do from here with your hair!
Love it! I vote for a BOB, but then again I have always liked that on you. :o)
I love the silver look! I'm a bit too nervous to try it though.
I'm thinkin' you'd look good with a straight cut about shoulder length...humm is that a bob?
I LOVE IT!! I tihnk everyine should let there hair go silver. Hello it's silver- it's got worth people!
Post a Comment