We went to see the play last night. It was great, the girls were fabulous. Indy said it was better than Thursday. The Friday night performance got canceled due to the "Blizzard", but they may add another performance. They are about an hour away from starting the matinee performance today. This would normally be the last performance, but we won't know until tomorrow if they get one more. Enjoy the pictures, I took 250 of them.
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures. It looks like they had so much fun. I hope they were able to make up the one show that got canceled.
Yay! How fun is that! I love plays! Too bad we dont live closer I totally would have been there and suprisingly enough Matt would have been too! (He likes plays as well)
BY THE WAY one of the guys I work with just got off his mission from TN and said he helped you guys move into your house! Elder Archie McDonnell red headed guy kinda short... anyways Weird how small the world can be huh?
Oh yeah! We remember Elder McDonnell. They were a BIG help! Tell him we said HI and Thanks again!!!
It looks like the girls had fun and sounds like they did well! :)
Post a Comment