Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bye Bye Birdie

Tonight is opening night for the high school musical of "Bye Bye Birdie"!!

Indy is playing Margie and is in the chorus, Taryn is also in the chorus. The girls said last night's dress rehearsal went great and they are ready. The play runs Thursday thru Sunday.

We're going to the Saturday performance. I like to let them have a performance or two before going, because when I was in ballet productions, I always felt a ton more nervous when I knew someone in the audience. If it was possible to sneak in and not let them know I was there, I'd do it!! I'm really looking forward to seeing my girls in a play again together. It's almost as fun as watching them play on the same soccer team! (The only thing that makes the soccer more fun is watching Indy take someone out who was too agressive with her sister!)

Side note: Another little "m" for me last night. Bummer. But still, it's alot better than a big ol' giant M.

3 comments:

Holly said...

GOOD LUCK GIRLS! Don't they say... "Break a leg?!?!"
About the too aggressive...Eric used to do that for me when we played co-ed. Gotta love it! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you don't have to worry about those big M's getting in the way of the play on Saturday!! I hope they're fabulous!

Anonymous said...

When do we get to see pictures?