Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Party??

Email from Indy to Chrissie on Friday from school...

Would you mind if I invited some people over for the Superbowl Sunday night? I'm thinking that we could get chips, salsa, food, etc.. like dad had for his football thing and we have a lot of room. Would be a good way for you to meet everyone and the family could have people to hang out with. You could bring Lara and Taryn could invite a few or so. Just an idea. Most of the people I'm inviting you have met or heard of..it's pretty much all boys, so Gib won't be outnumbered ;)

If you get this, try to email me back by 10:10.. if i don't get one I will probably call you during my lunch break.


By the time Chrissie had the opportunity to talk with Indy she had already assumed the correct answer and invited many. I believe the actual invitee list was approximately thirty and we ended up with fourteen. It was a fun night, the game was great, and there was plenty to eat.



4 comments:

Holly said...

That is too funny! Con tends to 'assume' that I will say yes too! It was a good game and looked like everyone was watching closely...except Gib. ;)

Trish Griffee said...

Sounds like my high school days. Our house was always where everyone hung out. Good thing you had room.

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch it on Sunday night, but we watched the top 10 comercials, and can I tell you...those baby ones were too funny!

Mickie and Matt said...

Hey y'all over there in tornado land are you anywhere near those things? I hope not! Sounds like a fun PARTY!