I believe these are from Sunday. The roads were solid ice, no car traffic but plenty of kid on sled traffic. Two kids on our street collided with the STOP sign and a light post. The light post one was right in front of me. I couldn't believe she was fine.
So here's Gib and his amigo Brett. Yes, Brett is wearing a pink coat. Yes, I gave him a bad time!
His coat was at his dad's house and everyone was snowed in...so he used his sister's old coat :)

Aaah, to be 10 yrs old, in a pink coat, and just finished going 25 mph downhill!

OK - do it again!!

(see the lightpost by the fireplug?
that's the one! the 1st girl turned the corner, the 2nd one cut it too close)

































5 comments:
That's SO MUCH SNOW!!! Crazy! Almost broken bones = amazing sledding. Good job, Gib. Must have been pretty slick. I wish I could have participated in the fun! Love ya'll!
That looks like so much fun!!! Minus the running into a tree part.
That's so cool. I mean slick, heh heh heh.
hahaha i know Indy :) I was the only one who had REAL fun! :) I got major air and crashed into a tree it doesnt get better than that.
Great pictures! You have the perfect place to sled. Looks like everyone had fun, you- Chrissy included! Gib sounds like how my son used to be, their not having fun until something dangerous has happened and they actually survive it! Unfortunately we take snow for granted here in Indiana, I forgotten how much fun it could be! Enjoy it while it lasts.
Post a Comment