I'm putting on my shoes and blogging at the same time...that's not news, but it is interesting. I have to hurry and leave for preschool in 7 minutes.
Mike has been on the road for over 4 hours now on his way to pick up Indie at Mercer around noon when she gets out of her last class of the day before Thanksgiving break. They should arrive home in time for dinner. Hmmm, wonder who's night it is to cook? Oh, wait! It's Tuesday, which means it's Fend For Yourself Night so there isn't going to BE any dinner. Maybe I will make an exception and try to scrounge something up.
Great news from Indie this week. She was one of NINE students from the entire university's honors group selected to go on the Mercer On Mission trip to Kenya this summer! I think she was the only Freshman who made it on the team. They will be working really hard - and it was her understanding of this and willingness to do anything except eat "Survivor Bugs" which I heard helped cinch her spot on the team! Check out the details at www.mercer.edu/mom and click on Kenya.
Out of time - whatever else I remember I didn't have time for I'll blog about later!
2 comments:
WOW!!! That is awesome! Go Indie! That is so exciting.
WAy TO GO!!! That is an awesome experience to get to have!
Post a Comment