First week of school started out rough, you know, barely keeping your head above water, up the creek without a paddle, etc. Yesterday I took up meds for the kids to have at the nurse's office and picked up Mariah for her allergy shot - it took us FOREVER to get out of the parking lot, swimming upstream with nowhere to go! Now it's Thursday and I was going to say we're Swimming Along, but instead decided the Just Keep Swimming refrain is more appropriate since someone, who shall remain nameless, stayed up late talking on the phone and didn't get up until it was time to leave! Mike had to take the other someone to school so SHE wouldn't be late.
And lastly, if you haven't bailed yet, due to all the bad puns, here's a neat video from Waterworld, with photos I took and scenes from the water proof video camera one of the leaders had that went everywhere! You'll see all of us - Gib skiing, Tebow tubing and canoeing, Mike and I are in there, and an all too brief snippit of Indie trying to net a fish.... There's no dialogue though which Indie will be glad about. And let me just say that the Scout who helped her is responsible for the one that got away. Look sharp because it's a fast-paced video!
And now I have to go do my thing before taking Grammy to the airport so she can visit friends & family on the West Coast. I know she will enjoy her time in Sunny San Diego - swimming in the pool, dipping her toes in the ocean - do it for me, Grammy - because this blog just can't get corny enough!
1 comment:
That's a pretty high quality video. Oh summer, where have you gone.
Post a Comment