This is a very fuzzy Taryn, however, she was
CLEARLY MAKING A WALK OF SHAME...
from the bathroom back to the table.
After a boisterous round of spoons wherein Tim bounced her, they scrambled, and finally she ricochetted against the box you might see in a video and onto the ground. Poor Taryn. Things didn't work out so well. We laughed. So did she so I gotta say, Yay to her for that!
This is obviously the first photo, but I didn't put them in order.
EASTER 2011

"I'm FILTHY rich!!"
Anyone need a bottle opener?!

This would be Gib finding his cash in the fireplace.

"I'm FILTHY rich!!"
Anyone need a bottle opener?!
Spoons videos and Easter Money Egg videos. Completely mixed up. Nice, huh?
This would be Gib finding his cash in the fireplace.
Since the gas pilot is now off, it was a great spot!
Haha. This one is Mariah's money egg video moment. I was going "psst" to Gib and pointing right, no left, and Mariah catches on and tries to glance at me to figure it out.
3 comments:
I love Mariahs face at the end of the last video. "Don't mess with me!"
Hmmmm, Mariah must be the star because I liked the part where she stole the money egg when the cameraman got too involved.
mariah is always the star! it was so funny because there was an egg of hers basically right on top of the money egg but she missed it..as the sneaky bunny intended. that took finesse.
Post a Comment