I've been ordered to blog....even if it's about Nothing.
Well, that's about all I got. Let's see how far I can take it. Yes, I can see that smirk on your face. I know I am a wordy gal. But I don't feel well - coming down with a cold - so this one might actually be brief for a change.
Tomorrow is the first day of preschool! And I've got a runny nose that's trying to become a cold. Ugh. Well, I will just max out on sudafed or mucinex or something and power through it. I am looking forward to getting back into the preschool life - especially because this year I get to be ME, ME, ME all three days and won't have to be a teacher on Wednesdays. I have a new schedule which will need some tweaking I'm sure... when I say it is a minute by minute routine, I mean it!
Mike had poker night here on Friday. Grammy was still in San Diego so I watched TV on her side and hung out with Ellie, her cat once I got off work from Coldwater Creek. Neither Mike nor Gib won - bummer! But one of the guys gave the kids Monster Energy lanyards. Nice tip!
Over the weekend we began what I am calling a "soft move" - switching Mariah and Taryn's rooms. Gib and I began the haz-mat clean up. Just kidding, it wasn't bad, you could just tell she had left in a hurry. Kind of like when the circus comes to town and then they pick up and clear out. Then we got to what was under the bed. Now THAT was interesting!!! Boy did we find some doozies there! Funny thing is, I know it hasn't been all that long since the last time T cleaned under there! We sure laughed!! Then I facebooked it. After all, isn't that what a good (notice I didn't say OCD clean freak) mother does?!
All right, enough Nothing for today.
1 comment:
I am sooo OCD. :oP Hope the 'soft move' goes smoothly, and your cold is gone! I am happy you blogged! :D
Post a Comment