We've had a wonderful day so far! We did finally get to all those presents and had a great time unwrapping and watching each other discover what was under the tree this year. Our tradition is to have each person take a turn choosing 2 presents from under the tree for anyone other than themself and those 2 people open their gifts. Then the next person goes, and so on. It's fun to watch each other open presents especially when the number of gifts are limited. Otherwise, Christmas would be over in a few minutes of paper flying chaos. Chino continued to make himself at home in many places as you'll see from the photos when we upload them! It was his year to give the gift of his presence!
We just got done eating the scrumptious Alaskan King Crab (except poor Mariah who hates shellfish - she got chicken soup instead. awwww!). It was so easy to crack open after the stone crab fiasco and soooo delicious! Gib's face was priceless when he cracked open his first leg and had a 5" hunk of pure crab in his hand to show for it. Yum - I love it when that happens! We are so stuffed! Good thing I didn't make any desserts.
Mike and Taryn have been steadily working on the Christmas puzzle. We've got two puzzles this year - the hard one Mike chose AND one my mom and I saw that we thought we MIGHT get a chance at putting a few pieces in (because it will be sooo easy) before Mike and Taryn finish it! They are both 1000 pieces. It will be funny to see the time difference in getting them done. If I don't pocket a few pieces when they're not looking I won't get to contribute at all. Mike and Taryn are making fast progress on the harder one. They are uncanny puzzle do-ers.
Now the Titans game is about to begin and in a little while we will play another round of Killer Bunnies. And finish a puzzle.
We hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Awwww, Killer Bunnies? I'm jealous. Watch out for the Killer Wisk!!!
SOunds like a relaxing Xmas. :)
Sounds like a great Christmas! What is killer bunnies?
Post a Comment